what is the role of nylag.org to find the justice in USA ?

 

below is my experience in the whole year with the www.NYLAG.ORG,

 I send this email to my lawyer and I hope to hear from him as soon as possible to know how I can find justice in the USA?

Hello Mr William
I hope everything is well with you. 
I noticed you didn't add in the answering motion all accidents that happened in the apartment I told you in the first talking Plus all 311 cases numbers .
Please add the below accidents and send me a copy to review.
In January 2021, Mrs. Crusita and her 2 daughters assaulted a person renting a room in the apartment. And threw his belongings out of the apartment and changed the apartment key. When the police came, they told him are you crazy.
 
Also, you told me the evacuation apartment required special processing and the policeman know it, and everything that happened to me is not true and you will investigate it . Now one year has passed and I didn't see anything. I hope you reply to me with what happened in this accident.
 
Also, I send you many emails about transferring to mental health shelters without I meet any psychology doctor, and this was very afraid and scary to me and put me under more stress you and Mrs. Depraha did not reply to me I don't know why or your partners this decision to put me in disability shelters without meet psychology Doctor.

 
Also, the workers in project renew shelters stole me and told me go out in October 1,2022
You blamed me about I called the police when I meet you in October 14, 2022 
And you and Mrs. Depraha refused to sue the workers in this accident, I don't know why and what is the role of the Nylag organization.
Now one year or more I faced many accidents and didn't get help from Nylag until now
 
On NOV. 21, 2022, I see you has a negotiation with Mrs. Jordan. She is the lawyer for the Opponent and MR. Mark Harries from www.bj.org and I don’t know what this negotiation is? and what is related to bj.org in my case.

I look forward to hearing from you, to see how I can find justice in  USA. 
 
Regards,
Lamiaa 


#foxnews #journalist #cbsnews #abc7NY #fox5ny #abcnews #nylawyer #nbcnews #cnnnews #manhattan #newyork #homless_in_newyork #justice #lawyer #USA #mentalhealth #human #exp #experience #share # #help


Update 


Thanks, Mr William, for replying to me back quickly this time. I want to comment on your reply Nylag .org is a nonprofit organization, yes I know but I know also in normal times me and all people pay 8% to 48% taxes to the federal and state, this is the largest percentage of Tax in the world and this taxes it should support the public organization and society to lives in the USA the large country in the world to find safe society, Law, justice and human rights not to be homeless. and I understand the mission of nonprofit organizations working to achieve it.

Also, I want to tell you, I don't share any information with the lawyer for the Opponent but at the same time, I don't know what was the negotiation you did with them and what information you told to them.

Also, you didn't tell me what was happening in all investigations in the whole year.

finally, I received notice yesterday below attached pic to receive mail , i go to pick up it, i found Mrs. Crusita changed the key for the mailbox as you can see in the video below, i don't know why or what it should do now,  it should be received important mail from court and many every mail important in my live, she takes many letters before as I told you and you didn't take any action about it and now she changed the key. 
I did complain in 311 for 
Illegal box office 
number 311-12901074



thanks


William Steiner WSteiner@nylag.org

Nov 23, 2022, 9:22 AM
to DeborahmeMunir

Good Morning,

 

Dear Ms. Mohamed. I hope all is well, too.

 

I’d like to try to clear some of your concerns up for you because I believe you might be misunderstanding our role in representing you and what we can do for you.

 

First, our organization only represents you in your eviction case currently being heard in front of Judge Ferdinand in Housing Court. Unfortunately, our organization does not represent people who want to sue over accidents because we do not receive funding for those cases.

 

Second, the purpose of our discovery motion is to get information from Ms. Rodriguez that will best support your housing court case. As I explained in court, we need more information from Ms. Rodriguez so we can win at trial or a motion for summary judgment. If we do not get it, we may lose your case.

 

Third, our organization has been attempting our best to find you shelter. I am personally not very familiar with the housing shelter system, but from what I understand that DHS – the agency that runs the public shelter system – has discretion to place any person in mental health shelters but does not mandate that a person living in a mental health shelter receive mental health treatment. I contacted Deborah to see if she can better explain the shelter system to you and we will continue to look into finding solutions for you.

 

Finally, it is extremely important that you DO NOT EVER email the courts, the judge, Ms. Rodriguez’ attorney or other outside parties about your eviction case. It will only hurt your case if you contact them without speaking to me first. The information that you provide to the court can be used against you and may cause you to lose your case. Please do not this, again.

 

I understand that you are stressed out and frustrated with the speed of the court system, but housing court cases move very slowly at times. We are doing our best to win this case, but we cannot make the courts give us what we want automatically.

 

Best,

 

William J. Steiner

Staff Attorney, Manhattan Tenants’ Rights Unit/Mobile Legal Help Center

Pronouns: He/Him

100 Pearl Street, 19th Floor New York, NY 10004

t: 212.613.7323| f: 212.714.7544

nylag.org

























What is the mentality of the workers in shelters and NY legal Aid in New York ? >> 


This is my story how i  became homeless in New York >>>  https://nnewwwsss.blogspot.com/2022/01/be-quite.html


The role of informatics and personal relations in the spread of corruption and bribery in New York, how?





عندما ذهبت إلى الملجأ الأول في يناير 2022 ، وصلت الساعة 7 مساءً ، ولم اقابل أي موظف ، فقط استقبلنا شخص  واوصلنى إلى غرفة  ، ولم أملأ أي طلب ، وغادرت مبكرًا في اليوم الثاني.

وعندما ذهبت إلى ملجأ آخر في يوليو 2022 ، أخبرني الموظف أن لدي بياناتي على النظام ، قائلاً إنني ذهبت إلى ملجأ في يناير.  هذا يعني أن المحامين في منظمة NyLegl استخدموا  بياناتي وتسجيلها على السيستم  (السيد ويليام والسيدة دبرا).

فى اكتوبر ٢٠٢٢ عندما استولى العاملين بالشلتر على اغراضى وقالو لى امشى  . عاتبنى السيد وليم بأننى اتصلت بالشرطة وقال لى كان يجب أن تتصلى بى  .

فى ٢٩ نوفمبر ٢٠٢٢ ارسلتنى السيدة دبرا إلى شلتر آخر . افاجا بان الغرفة مليئة بالقاذروات وراحة دخان لا اعرف ما هى ربما تكون رائحة مواد مخدرة أو غيرها وقال لى الموظفون هذا هو المتاح . اتصلت برقم ٣١١ وقدمت بلاغ وحتى الآن لم يرد عليا احد.


when i went to the first shelter in january 2022 i arrived at 7 pm i didnt meet any staff just someone greeted us and showed me to a room i didnt fill out any application and left early on the second day.

And when I went to another shelter in July 2022, the employee told me I had my details on the system, saying I went to a shelter in January.  This means that the lawyers in the NyLegl organization used and recorded my data on the system (Mr. William and Ms. Debra).

In October 2022, when the shelter workers took my things and told me to walk.  Mr. William blamed me for calling the police and told me you should have called me.


On November 29, 2022, Mrs. Debra sent me to another shelter.  They were surprised that the room was full of filth and a smell of smoke. I do not know what it is. It might be the smell of narcotics or other substances. The staff told me this is what is available.  I called 311 and filed a report and so far no one has answered me

.

complain about the harm I have faced
Dear Mr./Ms. head office nylag.org

I am writing to complain about the harm I have faced and the lack of action taken by your organization.
https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipO5_KhZ5fwOcL_pHKDw93psDTGkX3PygMPTSqf-J0S8ZOOd1vsaVUdFcjCac-uzcg?key=VzJ6WnNqTmpPVkNjS2dXZWdyejNKU2lqMFNMcFVR

On [5/6/2022], I was harmed by [describe the harm]. I contacted your organization on the same time and reported the harm. I was assured that your organization would investigate the matter and take appropriate action. However, I am disappointed to report that your organization has not taken any action to resolve this matter. I have called your office several times and left messages, but I have not been able to reach anyone. I have also sent you several emails, but I have not received a response. I am concerned that your lack of action is causing me further harm. I am unable to work due to the harm, and I am incurring significant medical expenses. I am also facing emotional distress as a result of this harm. I am requesting that you take immediate action to resolve this matter. I believe that your organization has a duty to protect the public from harm, and I am asking you to fulfill that duty. If you are unable to take action on my behalf, I will be forced to seek legal action. Thank you for your time and attention to this matter. Sincerely, Lamiaa Mohamed


































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This My Story To Became Homeless in New York>>

Is employment in HRA projects in New York based on race, nationality, and language? My English level is sufficient to do my job and I did it within three weeks.