What means the Lawyer in Leageal Aid NewYork didnot take any action for this accident ?




Uptade 5/6/2022


Today court gave me the decision to enter my room.
when I go to the apartment I wait for the locksmith  in downstairs  to open my room   because Crusita close it in March 2022
when I wait super wife entered the building and go to Crusita and bring her to look me in the downstairs
after Crusita show me she went upstairs
and super wife called in phone and this guy coming, she sign to him and take him upstairs
two minutes and this boy return to downstairs and told me are you live here I reply yes, and I asked him are you live here, he said her aunt live in apartment 45
and locksmith coming in this time I go to upstairs with the locksmith and this boy follow us
when i opened the apartment he entered the apartment and threaten me with Crusita and super wife and all told me why I you coming here
Locksmith was scared and left
I tried to call 911
the lady answered told me i don't understand you wait to bring an interpreter
I am scared and followed the locksmith and i asked him to take me out the street , he accept and i go to with him 2 minute and stoped in other street
lawyer from NYLEGAL spoke with me by interpreter
ask me many qustion for everything happened
after he close call
police call me and said you called police i said yes
he tell me where are you i said i am close bulding 5 minutes i will comming
after i arrived i  2 police man , i told them i am called yours
they called me comming to apartment
and didnot ask me anything they means they know everything happens
whene we went to the apartment  i called my lawyer and asked him explain to police the sitoition , police refused in first and again said if explain what happen its ok
one of police office speak with him and other said me where your room i show him it and he tried to open and try to put key he didnot found i told him no key in the door Crusita said it in january 2022 after she gived me the key for the apartment becaues my room have stairfire
me and him go to the onther person and i take the phone and asked my lawyer i need repot for the situation because 3 people threden me and rfused to inter my room
in this time another police man inter the apartment and open my room by coin , i surprised and told him how you opened he told me it open i told no and i looked for his hand when he tried the hidden coin

What is the mentality of the workers in shelters and NY legal Aid in New York ? >> 

This is my story to became homeless in NewYork >>>  https://nnewwwsss.blogspot.com/2022/01/be-quite.html


what is the role of nylag.org to find the justice in USA ? >> https://nnewwwsss.blogspot.com/2022/11/what-is-role-of-nylagorg-to-find.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This My Story To Became Homeless in New York>>

Is employment in HRA projects in New York based on race, nationality, and language? My English level is sufficient to do my job and I did it within three weeks.

what is the role of nylag.org to find the justice in USA ?